Sunday, September 27, 2009

The things we do for football

This past weekend at LU we had our non-conference competition with JMU. I camped outside the football stadium with nothing but a tarp to lay on and a towel for a blanket. Did i mention? It was also raining...the whole night! I woke up at ten and stood in line, in the rain, until four thirty when they opened the gates. My friends and I took shifts for lunch. We ended making a "hobo dwelling" with the tarp over us and cardboard to sit on! Anyways, the gate opened and then had to stand in the rain for three more hours! The game started and the rain picked up. I was soaked from head to toe. Then the wind started to blow making it freezing cold. My body was rendered immobile. I couldn't move and I was having muscles spasms. After all that...LU lost :( It was the most miserable night of my life. All in the name of football :)

2 comments:

  1. i hate football. ha
    unless there's a TV screen and some hot wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chicken wings! But not the saucy kind from Dominos. I like BWW better :)

    ReplyDelete